Terms and Conditions
Effective date: November 15th, 2017
Welcome to Limited Edition Greek, LLC (“Site”), the place to purchase Limited Edition Clothing, Apparel, Merchandise and Gifts for Greek Fraternities and Sororities (each item, a “Product”).
The following terms and conditions (“Terms”) will apply to any purchases of Product you make on LEgreek.com
We work hard to ensure that our Products are printed on quality materials and are shipped on time and accurately. We accept exchanges ONLY for the following reasons:
- The Product itself is flawed
- The quality of printing is poor
- The final Product is materially different from the Product presented on the legreek.com
If you would like to exchange a Product for any of these reasons, please email us at: [email protected] within five days of the date of delivery. Please include photographic evidence of the Product issue in your email. We will not accept any exchanges unless you contact us within five days of the date of delivery. All requests for exchanges are subject to LEgreek.com’s discretion.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
You understand that this Website is provided “as-is,” and Limited Edition Greek cannot and does not guarantee or warrant that files available for downloading from the Internet will be free of viruses, worms, Trojan horses or other code that may manifest contaminating or destructive properties.
YOUR USE OF THIS SITE AND SERVICES IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. The Content is provided “as is” and without warranties of any kind, either expressed or implied. Limited Edition Greek disclaims all warranties, including any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, TITLE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT AND THOSE ARISING BY STATUTE OR OTHERWISE IN LAW OR FROM A COURSE OF DEALING OR USAGE OF TRADE. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE DISCLAIMER OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, SO THIS DISCLAIMER MAY BE LIMITED IN ITS APPLICABILITY TO YOU.
LIMITED EDITION GREEK does not warrant that the functions OR CONTENT contained in this site will be uninterrupted or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that this site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or other harmful components. LIMITED EDITION GREEK does not warrant or make any representation regarding YOUR use, or the result of use, of the content in terms of accuracy, reliability, or otherwise OR THAT IT WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS. You, and not LIMITED EDITION GREEK, assume the entire cost of all necessary servicing, repair or correction IN THE EVENT OF ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE ARISING FROM THE USE OF THIS SITE OR ITS CONTENT. LIMITED EDITION GREEK MAKES NO WARRANTIES THAT YOUR USE OF THE CONTENT WILL NOT INFRINGE THE RIGHTS OF OTHERS AND ASSUMES NO LIABILITY OR RESPONSIBILITY FOR ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN SUCH CONTENT.
YOU EXPRESSLY ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT LIMITED EDITION GREEK PROVIDES THE SOLE SERVICE OF CREATING A MARKET PLACE FOR BUYERS AND SELERS AND IS NOT, SHALL NOT, AND SHALL NOT BE DEEMED TO BE, A PARTY TO ANY TRANSACTION ENTERED INTO BETWEEN BUYERS AND SELLERS. UTICKET MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES WITH RESPECT TO THE ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, OR ACCURACY OF INFORMATION PROVIDED BY OTHER USERS OF THE SITE.
Limitation of Liability
BY USING THIS SITE, YOU REPRESENT AND WARRANT THAT YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREEE THAT:
- LIMITED EDITION GREEK and ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, or AGENTS SHALL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, OR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF REPUTATION, GOODWILL, USE, DATA, PROFITS OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSSES, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, LOSS OF INFORMATION (EVEN IF THE Limited Edition Greek HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES), ARISING OUT OF OR RESULTING FROM: (I) THE USE OR THE INABILITY TO USE THE site, services, or content; (II) THE COST OF PROCUREMENT OF SERVICES RESULTING FROM ANY DATA, INFORMATION OR SERVICES PURCHASED OR OBTAINED OR MESSAGES RECEIVED OR TRANSACTIONS ENTERED INTO THROUGH OR FROM THE site; (III) UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR ALTERATION OF YOUR TRANSMISSIONS OR DATA; (IV) STATEMENTS OR CONDUCT OF ANY THIRD PARTY ON THE site or SERVICE; (V) ANY OTHER MATTER RELATING TO THE SERVICE; OR (VI) ANY LOSS SUSTAINED IN ATTENDANCE AT AN EVENT FOR WHICH TICKETS HAVE BEEN PURCHASED THROUGH THE SITE. IN NO EVENT WILL Limited Edition Greek, NOR ANY OF ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, DESIGNEES, OR AGENTS, BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY LOSS OR INJURY ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THIS AGREEMENT REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF CLAIM OR ACTION.
- LIMITED EDITION GREEK, its officers, directors, employees, and AGENTS SHALL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR (A) ANY DAMAGES TO OR VIRUSES THAT MAY INFECT YOUR COMPUTER EQUIPMENT OR OTHER PROPERTY AS THE RESULT OF YOUR ACCESS TO, USE OF OR BROWSING IN OUR SITES OR YOUR DOWNLOADING OF ANY CONTENT, INFORMATION, MATERIALS, DATA, TEXT, IMAGES, VIDEO OR AUDIO FROM the site or service, OR (B) ANY INJURY, LOSS, CLAIM, DAMAGE, OR ANY SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, PUNITIVE, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION LOST PROFITS OR LOST SAVINGS), WHETHER BASED IN CONTRACT, TORT, STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE, THAT ARISES OUT OF OR IS IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH (I) ANY USE OF the SITe, service, CONTENT, DATA, MATERIALS OR INFORMATION FOUND THEREIN, (II) ANY FAILURE OR DELAY IN THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE ANY COMPONENT OF THe SITE, OR (III) ANY PERFORMANCE OR NON PERFORMANCE BY US, EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF DAMAGES TO A PARTY OR PARTIES.
- THIS DISCLAIMER OF LIABILITY APPLIES TO ANY DAMAGES OR INJURY CAUSED BY ANY FAILURE OF PERFORMANCE, ERROR, OMISSION, INTERRUPTION, DELETION, DEFECT, DELAY IN OPERATION OR TRANSMISSION, COMPUTER VIRUS, COMMUNICATION LINE FAILURE, THEFT OR DESTRUCTION OR UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO, ALTERATION OF, OR USE OF RECORD, WHETHER FOR BREACH OF CONTRACT, TORTIOUS BEHAVIOR, NEGLIGENCE, OR UNDER ANY OTHER CAUSE OF ACTION. YOU MUST USE CAUTION WHEN CONTACTING THIRD PARTIES THROUGH OUR WEB SITE INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO buyers, sellers, or REGISTERED MEMBERS. IF, DESPITE THE LIMITATION ABOVE, WE ARE FOUND LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE WHICH ARISES OUT OF OR IS IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH ANY OF THE OCCURRENCES DESCRIBED IN THE LIMITATION ABOVE, THEN OUR LIABILITY WILL IN NO EVENT EXCEED, IN TOTAL, THE SUM OF TWO HUNDRED FIFTY DOLLARS ($250.00). SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OF LIABILITY, SO THE LIMITATIONS ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
YOU HEREBY AGREE, AT YOUR OWN EXPENSE, TO INDEMNIFY, DEFEND AND HOLD LIMITED EDITION GREEK (AND ITS DESIGNEES, AGENTS, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS AND EMPLOYEES) HARMLESS FROM AND AGAINST ANY LOSS, COST, DAMAGE, LIABILITY, OR EXPENSE ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO ANY THIRD-PARTY CLAIM, ACTION, DEMAND OR ALLEGATION BROUGHT AGAINST THE COMPANY BASED UPON OR RELATING TO, DUE TO OR ARISING OUT OF (A) A DISPUTE BETWEEN YOU AND A VENDOR OR A USER (REGISTERED OR OTHERWISE) OVER THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF A CONTRACT OR RELATED TO THE PURCHASE AND SALE OF ANY GOODS/SERVICES, (B) YOUR BREACH OF THESE TERMS, (C) ANY ACTION BY YOU, A BUYER, OR A SELLER, OR A USER (REGISTERED OR OTHERWISE) WHICH VIOLATES ANY LAW, REGULATION OR RIGHTS OF A THIRD PARTY, (D) CONTENT YOU SUBMIT, POST, TRANSMIT OR MAKE AVAILABLE THROUGH THE SERVICE, YOUR USE OF THE SERVICE, YOUR CONNECTION TO THE SERVICE, YOUR VIOLATION OF THE TERMS, OR YOUR VIOLATION OF ANY RIGHTS OF ANOTHER, OR (E) ANY LOSS SUSTAINED IN ATTENDANCE AT AN EVENT FOR WHICH TICKETS HAVE BEEN PURCHASED THROUGH THE SITE.
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT ALLOWED BY APPLICABLE LAW, UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES AND UNDER NO LEGAL THEORY (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, TORT, CONTRACT, STRICT LIABILITY, OR OTHERWISE) SHALL Limited Edition Greek (OR ITS LICENSORS, AGENTS, PARTNERS OR SUPPLIERS) BE LIABLE TO YOU OR TO ANY OTHER PERSON FOR (A) ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING DAMAGES FOR LOST PROFITS, LOSS OF GOODWILL, WORK STOPPAGE, ACCURACY OF RESULTS, OR COMPUTER FAILURE OR MALFUNCTION, OR (B) ANY AMOUNT, IN THE AGGREGATE, IN EXCESS OF THE GREATER OF (I) $100 OR (II) THE AMOUNTS PAID BY YOU TO COMPANY IN CONNECTION WITH THE SERVICES IN THE TWELVE (12) MONTH PERIOD PRECEDING THIS APPLICABLE CLAIM, OR (III) ANY MATTER BEYOND OUR REASONABLE CONTROL. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF CERTAIN DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION AND EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
These Terms are governed by and will be construed under the laws of the State of California, without regard to the conflicts of law’s provisions thereof. The parties expressly agree that the federal and state courts located in, respectively, San Francisco County, California or the Northern District of California are the most reasonable and convenient forums for resolution of any disputes arising from or relating to the subject matter of these Terms, and thus designate those courts as the exclusive forums in which all such disputes shall be litigated. Accordingly, the parties consent to the jurisdiction and venue of, and service of process by, said courts.
For dispute resolution, please follow our copyright dispute policy.